Cloud-Based Supply Chain Solutions
Octavian’s Supply Chain Management (SCM) system doesn’t just assess the supply chain, it actually predicts and anticipates logistics trends and demands. Armed with these predictive insights, we can remove the element of chance from sourcing, planning, logistics, and trading decisions. Our modern, cloud-based SCM solution is built on the following three capabilities that assures Octavian can plan, implement, and respond to supply chain events in real time:
- Organization. Supply chain decisions that drive coordinated changes across every system, every transaction, and every relevant trading partner.
- Responsiveness. Cloud-based SCM uses a continuous monitoring and response model to execute decisions and implement changes virtually in real time.
- Clarity. Cloud-based SCM integrates our planning and reporting data to present a single view of the entire supply chain. This clarity gives Octavian the confidence that we’re always solving the right problems, at the right time and place.
Octavian’s cloud-based SCM provides the advanced reporting and analytics capabilities required to implement a modern, demand-driven supply chain. It also provides the end-to-end visibility and process orchestration that help us manage the chain of custody in an agile, responsive, and efficient manner.
Chain of Custody Management
Octavian has developed an unparalleled proprietary Downstream Chain of Custody SCM System, Anti-Money Laundering Compliance Program, and Self-Certification Mechanism which ensures that all critical minerals and precious metals are sourced in adherence with all international standards, including Annex II of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) Due Diligence Guidance for Responsible supply Chains of Minerals from Conflict-Affected and High-Risk Areas (CAHRAs), Section 1502 of U.S. Dodd Frank Act, Regional Certification Mechanism (RCM) of the International Great Lakes Region (ICGLR) 2nd Ed., DMCC Practical Guidance for Market Participants in the Gold and Precious Metals Industry v.1 released April, 2012 (the DMCC Guidance) & the DMCC Rules for Risk Based Due Diligence in the Gold and Precious Metals Supply Chain (the DMCC Rules for RBD-GPM), Responsible Jewelry Council (RJC) Standards, Responsible Mineral Initiative (RMI) Responsible Minerals Assurance Process, LBMA Responsible Gold Guidance, and Federal Decree-law No. (20) of 2018 on Anti-Money Laundering and Combating the Financing of Illegal Organisations & Cabinet Decision No. (10) of 2019 Concerning the implementing regulation of decree-law no. (20) of 2018.
The company has engaged one of six companies eligible to audit for Responsible Jewelry Council as its Anti-Money Laundering Compliance Officer and Money Laundering Reporting Officer, allowing Octavian to audit all imports against our management system and international standards.
A cloud-based SCM is always up to date, and enables Octavian to control complex global supply chains. This allows us to manage the chain of custody from downstream supply chain actors to our upstream trading partners.
Octavian’s SCM cloud allows our supply chain team to stay ahead of the process failures and bottlenecks that impact the supply, using capabilities such as:
- Real-time chain of custody updates and insights
- Incorporation and use of real-time information to predict supply chain disruptions
- Open communication with supply chain partners to anticipate and overcome logistics issues